Kyoto One Day Tour Details
- Tour Code
Exploring Kyoto with our Kyoto Private Tour.
You can enjoy Japanese History and atmosphere of Japanese tradition.
This is an exclusive Kyoto tour by our private chartered vehicles. Using this service, you can charter your vehicle Limousine, Van, or Bus which is most suitable for your group and visit many attractive sightseeing spots. You don't have to hurry for any other tourist. This tour is only for your group!
- Central Kyoto area for pick up
- Fushimi Inari Shrine
- Kinkakuji Temple (Golden Pavilion) - (Admission Fee: Adult 400JPY/Child 300JPY)
- Sanjusangendo (1001 Statues of Kannon) - (Admission Fee: Adult 600JPY/Child 300JPY)
- Kiyomizu Temple - (Admission Fee: Adult 400JPY/Child 200JPY)
- Central Kyoto area for drop off
Fushimi Inari Shrine
It is famous for its thousands of vermilion torii gates, which straddle a network of trails behind its main buildings.
Kinkakuji Temple (Golden Pavilion)
The Golden Pavilion was built in 1397 and burned twice and was reconstructed after five years.
Sanjusangendo was built in 1164 by Goshirakawa, the then emperor of Japan. Many national treasures are lying in this shrine.
Kiyomizu temple was first constructed during the early part of the Heian period and is believed to date back on the year 768.
|Vehicle Types||Passengers||Prices(English driver)|
|Full Size Van||8~9||83,500 JPY|
|Micro Bus||15~21||90,700 JPY|
|Small Size Bus||21~25||96,700 JPY|
|Medium Size Bus||27~28||116,900 JPY|
|Large Size Bus||45~60||131,200 JPY|
- All prices are of each chartered vehicles, not per person.
- All prices applie to the vehicles that we own. Please note that the prices can be different if they are occupied.
- All prices don't include admission fees & lunch fees.
- We recommend you to hire an English-speaking guide for your tour. They can guide you at the sightseeing spots in English. Also they can help you pay admission fees or lunch fees in Japanese.
<< 4 hours : 25,000 JPY, 8 hours : 45,000 JPY, inc.tax >>
- Other language guides are also available. (Chinese, Korean, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian)
Please note that the price is to be paid in advance with credit cards. We accept VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, and Diners. If you can confirm your reservation, we will send you a payment email with URL link to the credit card payment form through which you can make a payment online. Please note that your reservation won't be completed unless the payment is made in advance.
Cancellation of all or part of bookings shall incur a cancellation charge described below.
|Up to 15 days prior to date of travel||No cancellation fee|
|14 - 8 days prior to date of travel||20% of the specified fare and charges|
|7 days - 2 days prior to the date of travel||30% of the specified fare and charges|
|The day before the date of travel||50% of the specified fare and charges|
|On the date of travel||100% of the specified fare and charges|
|Cancellation without notice (no-show)||100% of the specified fare and charges|
- Taxi(Passengers 3)
- Full Size Van(Passengers 8~9)
- Micro Bus(Passengers 15~21)
- Small Size Bus(Passengers 21~25)
- Medium Size Bus(Passengers 27~28)
- Large Size Bus(Passengers 45~60)