Mt.Fuji Tour Details
- Tour Code
Get out of Tokyo with a one-day excursion to Mt.Fuji and Lake Kawaguchi.
This is an exclusive tour by our chartered vehicles. Using this service, you can charter your vehicle Limousine, Van, or Bus which is most suitable for your group and visit many attractive sightseeing spots. You don't have to hurry for any other tourist. This tour is only for your group!
- Central Tokyo Area for pick up
- Fuji Visitor Center
- Mt. Fuji 5th Step (lunch)
- Lake Kawaguchi - Mt.Kachi Kachi Ropeway - (Admission Fee: Adult 720JPY/Child 360JPY)
- Central Tokyo Area for drop off
Mt. Fuji (Fujisan) is with 3776 meters Japan's highest mountain. It is not surprising that the nearly perfectly shaped volcano has been worshipped as a sacred mountain and experienced big popularity among artists and common people.
*Please note Mt.Fuji doesn't have snow on the top in summer season.
Fuji 5th Step
At 2300 meters above sea level, Fuji 5th Station offers a great view when the weather condition is fine. An observation point with unobstructed views of Fujiyoshida City and Lake Yamanaka can be found at Komitake Shrine, which is located behind the souvenir shops and restaurants.
*Please note Mt. Fuji 5th Step is closed between November and Early April due to heavy snow.
Mt.Fuji Panoramic Ropeway
Mt.Fuji Panoramic Ropeway ascends 400 meters from the eastern shore of Lake Kawaguchiko to an observation deck near the peak of Mount Tenjo. From the observation deck, which sits more than 1000 meters above sea level, there are panoramic views of the lake below and of Mt.Fuji.
|Japanese driver||English driver|
|Sedan||3||104,500 JPY||121,000 JPY|
|Full Size Van||8~9||110,000 JPY||126,500 JPY|
|without guide||with guide|
|Micro Bus||15~21||123,000 JPY||173,000 JPY|
|Medium Size Bus||27~28||159,000 JPY||209,000 JPY|
|Large Size Bus||45~60||203,000 JPY||253,000 JPY|
- All prices are of each chartered vehicles, not per person.
- All prices applie to the vehicles that we own. Please note that the prices can be different if they are occupied.
- All prices don't include admission fees & lunch fees.
- We recommend you to hire an English-speaking guide for your tour. They can guide you at the sightseeing spots in English. Also they can help you pay admission fees or lunch fees in Japanese.
<< 9 hours : 50,000 JPY, inc.tax >>
- Other language guides are also available. (Chinese, Korean, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian)
Please note that the price is to be paid in advance with credit cards. We accept VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, and Diners. If you can confirm your reservation, we will send you a payment email with URL link to the credit card payment form through which you can make a payment online. Please note that your reservation won't be completed unless the payment is made in advance.
Cancellation of all or part of bookings shall incur a cancellation charge described below.
|Up to 15 days prior to date of travel||No cancellation fee|
|14 - 8 days prior to date of travel||20% of the specified fare and charges|
|7 days - 2 days prior to the date of travel||30% of the specified fare and charges|
|The day before the date of travel||50% of the specified fare and charges|
|On the date of travel||100% of the specified fare and charges|
|Cancellation without notice (no-show)||100% of the specified fare and charges|
- Sedan(Passengers 3)
- Full Size Van(Passengers 8~9)
- Micro Bus(Passengers 15~20)
- Medium Size Bus(Passengers 27~28)
- Large Size Bus(Passengers 45~60)