Nara Tour Details
- Tour Code
Nara City is the old capital city of Japan and the birthplace of Japanese Buddhism because of which a lot of Buddhist temple was built and many of them are now well conserved as World Heritage. Using our Charter Bus&Limousine service,You can continue your trip to these Historical places after Osaka City visit without trouble to change you hotel.
- Osaka city for pick up
- Nara Park, Todaiji Temple - (Admission Fee: Adult 500JPY/Child 300JPY)
- Lunch (free time around Kasuga Taisha)
- Kasuga Taisha - (Admission Fee: Adult 400JPY/Child 300JPY)
- Yakushi Temple - (Admission Fee: Adult 800JPY/Child 300JPY)
- Osaka city for drop off
Todai Temple is the head temple shrine among 68 of Buddism temples in Japan. It has a long history of more than 1200 years until now and Its Buddha Hall is the largest wooden agricultural materpiece in the world.
You can see groups of deer playing in the park .They are protected as National Conservation animal owe to its connection with the legend of white deer. There are attractive landscapes throughout the year.
Kasuga Taisha is a world heritage shrine in Nara Park against the backdrop of Kasuga Mountain. It was constructed by Mr Fujiwara - a nobility member ,in order to offer sacrifice to the Guardian deity of the city and people.
Yakushi Temple was constructed by Emperor Tenmu in the late 7th century for the recovery of the emperor's sick wife. There are a lot of visitors from all over the world every year.
|Full Size Van||8~9||71,400 JPY|
|Micro Bus||15~21||90,000 JPY|
|Small Size Bus||21~25||96,000 JPY|
|Medium Size Bus||27~28||104,000 JPY|
|Large Size Bus||45~60||124,000 JPY|
- ・ All prices are of each chartered vehicles, not per person.
- ・ All prices applie to the vehicles that we own. Please note that the prices can be different if they are occupied.
- ・ All prices don't include admission fees, lunch fees & English-speaking guide.
Please note that the price is to be paid in advance with credit cards. We accept VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, and Diners. If you can confirm your reservation, we will send you a payment email with URL link to the credit card payment form through which you can make a payment online. Please note that your reservation won't be completed unless the payment is made in advance.
Cancellation of all or part of bookings shall incur a cancellation charge described below.
|Up to 15 days prior to date of travel||No cancellation fee|
|14 - 8 days prior to date of travel||20% of the specified fare and charges|
|7 days - 2 days prior to the date of travel||30% of the specified fare and charges|
|The day before the date of travel||50% of the specified fare and charges|
|On the date of travel||100% of the specified fare and charges|
|Cancellation without notice (no-show)||100% of the specified fare and charges|
- Sedan(Passengers 3)
- Full Size Van(Passengers 8~9)
- Micro Bus(Passengers 15~20)
- Small Size Bus(Passengers 21~25)
- Medium Size Bus(Passengers 27~28)
- Large Size Bus(Passengers 45~60)