Kyoto Arashiyama Tour Details
Arashiyama area, Kyoto
- Tour Code
Arashiyama area in western Kyoto is one of the most beautiful places to visit especially in the cherry blossom season and the foliage season in Japan. The combination of the traditional culture with the great nature will be spectacular
This is an exclusive tour by our chartered vehicles. Using this service, you can charter your vehicle Limousine, Van, or Bus which is most suitable for your group and visit many attractive sightseeing spots. You don't have to hurry for any other tourist. This tour is only for your group!
- Kyoto central area for pick up
- Arashiyama Togetsukyo Bridge - 30min
- Tenryuji Temple - 60min - (Admission Fee: Adult 500JPY/Child 300JPY)
- Sagano Bamboo Groves - 30min
- Kyoto central area for drop off
Arashiyama Togetsukyo Bridge
"Moon Crossing Bridge" is Arashiyama's landmark, originally built during the Heian Period (794-1185). Worth watching the combination with the colorful forest in the background.
Founded in 1339 at the beginning of the Muromachi Period (1338-1573), the temple is one of Kyoto's UNESCO World Heritage Sites. In addition to its temple buildings, there are attractive gardens with full of foliage.
Sagano Bamboo Groves
The walking paths that cut through the bamboo groves make for a nice walk. Particularly attractive when there is a light wind and the tall bamboo stalks sway gently back and forth.
|Vehicle Types||Passengers||Prices(English driver)|
|Full Size Van||8~9||47,800 JPY|
|Micro Bus||15~21||63,500 JPY|
|Small Size Bus||21~25||70,000 JPY|
|Medium Size Bus||27~28||81,500 JPY|
|Large Size Bus||45~60||93,500 JPY|
- All prices are of each chartered vehicles, not per person.
- All prices applies to the vehicles that we own. Please note that the prices can be different if they are occupied.
- All prices include highway tolls, parking fees & taxes.
- All prices don't include admission fees, lunch fees.
- We recommend you to hire an English-speaking guide for your tour. They can guide you at the sightseeing spots in English. Also they can help you pay admission fees or lunch fees in Japanese.
<< 4 hours : 25,000 JPY, 8 hours : 45,000 JPY, inc.tax >>
- Other language guides are also available. (Chinese, Korean, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian)
Please note that the price is to be paid in advance with credit cards. We accept VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, and Diners. If you can confirm your reservation, we will send you a payment email with URL link to the credit card payment form through which you can make a payment online. Please note that your reservation won't be completed unless the payment is made in advance.
Cancellation of all or part of bookings shall incur a cancellation charge described below.
|Up to 15 days prior to date of travel||No cancellation fee|
|14 - 8 days prior to date of travel||20% of the specified fare and charges|
|7 days - 2 days prior to the date of travel||30% of the specified fare and charges|
|The day before the date of travel||50% of the specified fare and charges|
|On the date of travel||100% of the specified fare and charges|
|Cancellation without notice (no-show)||100% of the specified fare and charges|
- Sedan(Passengers 3)
- Full Size Van(Passengers 8~9)
- Micro Bus(Passengers 15~21)
- Small Size Bus(Passengers 21~25)
- Medium Size Bus(Passengers 27~28)
- Large Size Bus(Passengers 45~60)