Kobe Tour Details
- Tour Code
Kobe is the capital of Hyogo Prefecture and one of Japan's ten largest cities. Kobe has been an important port city for many centuries. Its port was among the first to be opened to foreign trade in the 19th century alongside the ports of Yokohama, Nagasaki, Hakodate and Niigata.
This is an exclusive tour by our chartered vehicles. Using this service, you can charter your vehicle Limousine, Van, or Bus which is most suitable for your group and visit many attractive sightseeing spots. You don't have to hurry for any other tourist. This tour is only for your group!
- Kobe Central Area for pick up
- Hakutsuru Sake Brewery Museum
- Ropeway (Nunobiki Herb Garden) - (Admission Fee: Adult 1,400JPY/Child 700JPY)
- Nankinmachi Chinatown (Lunch)
- Kobe Port Cruise - (Admission Fee: Adult 1,100JPY/Child 550JPY)
- Meriken Park (Port Tower, Maritime Museum)
- Kobe Central Area for drop off
Hakutsuru Sake Brewery Museum
Kobe has long been famous as a place for sake production due to the availability of high quality rice and water and its proximity to Kobe Port. You can figure out how to make Japanese traditioanl Sake, and experience real Japanese atmosphere!
(Closed on Mondays)
Ropeway (Nunobiki Herb Garden)
Panoramic views of the heavily urbanized Kobe city can be enjoyed from the Futatabi mountain range with the pleasant green backdrop.
Kobe Port Cruise
The cruise goes around Kobe Port viewing the beautiful scenery of Kobe city and Rokko mountain range. Why don't you feel the sea breeze with riding on a cruise?
|Full Size Van||8~9||66,000 JPY|
|Micro Bus||15~21||80,000 JPY|
|Small Size Bus||21~25||86,000 JPY|
|Medium Size Bus||27~28||91,000 JPY|
|Large Size Bus||45~60||109,000 JPY|
- All prices are of each chartered vehicles, not per person.
- All prices applie to the vehicles that we own. Please note that the prices can be different if they are occupied.
- All prices include highway tolls, parking fees and taxes.
- All prices don't include admission fees and lunch fees.
- We recommend you to hire an English-speaking guide for your tour. They can guide you at the sightseeing spots in English. Also they can help you pay admission fees or lunch fees in Japanese.
<< 8 hours : 45,000 JPY, inc.tax >>
Please note that the price is to be paid in advance with credit cards. We accept VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, and Diners. If you can confirm your reservation, we will send you a payment email with URL link to the credit card payment form through which you can make a payment online. Please note that your reservation won't be completed unless the payment is made in advance.
Cancellation of all or part of bookings shall incur a cancellation charge described below.
|Up to 15 days prior to date of travel||No cancellation fee|
|14 - 8 days prior to date of travel||20% of the specified fare and charges|
|7 days - 2 days prior to the date of travel||30% of the specified fare and charges|
|The day before the date of travel||50% of the specified fare and charges|
|On the date of travel||100% of the specified fare and charges|
|Cancellation without notice (no-show)||100% of the specified fare and charges|
- Taxi(Passengers 3)
- Full Size Van(Passengers 8~9)
- Micro Bus(Passengers 15~21)
- Small Size Bus(Passengers 21~25)
- Medium Size Bus(Passengers 27~28)
- Large Size Bus(Passengers 45~60)