Kanazawa Tour Details
- Tour Code
Due to the new Shinkansen (Bullettrain) line 'Hokuriku' opening in March 2015, connecting Kanazawa to Tokyo, we have created a new tour of Kanazawa city. Located in Ishikawa prefecture, the capital city Kanazawa has much to offer for visitors both traditional and modern.
This is an exclusive tour by our chartered vehicles. Using this service, you can charter your vehicle Limousine, Van, or Bus which is most suitable for your group and visit many attractive sightseeing spots. You don't have to hurry for any other tourist. This tour is only for your group!
- Kanazawa city for pick up
- Kenrokuen Garden - (Admission Fee: Adult 310JPY/Child 100JPY)
- Kanazawa Castle - (Admission Fee: Adult 310JPY/Child 100JPY)
- Lunch and shopping at Oumicho Market
- Higashi Chaya Machi
- Samurai House Street
- Kanazawa city for drop off
Located next to Kanazawa castle, Kenrokuen Garden is considered one of the top three most beautiful garden in Japan. Visitors can enjoy variety of trees and flowers that change colors throughout seasons.
Kanazawa's symbolic icon Kanazawa Castle was built in 1583 by Maeda Clan.The castle is the biggest wooden building built after Meiji era in Japan. In 2001, numbers of skilled traditional carpenters was summoned to fix up the damage caused by numerous fire incident. The castle is worthwhile visiting to see the traditional Japanese carpentry skill that carefully put the building together without any nails.
Located in the center of Kanazawa City, Omicho Market is the largest fish market in Kanazawa since Edo Period. The market is filled with over 200 specialty shops and is a great place to stop-by for fresh seafood lunch.
|Vehicle Types||Passengers||Prices(English driver)|
|Full Size Van||8~9||71,000 JPY|
|Vehicle Types||Passengers||Prices(without guide)|
|Small Size Bus||21~25||89,000 JPY|
|Medium Size Bus||27~28||99,000 JPY|
|Large Size Bus||45~60||107,000 JPY|
- All prices are of each chartered vehicles, not per person.
- All prices applie to the vehicles that we own. Please note that the prices can be different if they are occupied.
- All prices don't include admission fees and lunch fees.
- We recommend you to hire an English-speaking guide for your tour. They can guide you at the sightseeing spots in English. Also they can help you pay admission fees or lunch fees in Japanese.
<< 8 hours : 30,000 JPY, inc.tax >>
Please note that the price is to be paid in advance with credit cards. We accept VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, and Diners. If you can confirm your reservation, we will send you a payment email with URL link to the credit card payment form through which you can make a payment online. Please note that your reservation won't be completed unless the payment is made in advance.
Cancellation of all or part of bookings shall incur a cancellation charge described below.
|Up to 15 days prior to date of travel||No cancellation fee|
|14 - 8 days prior to date of travel||20% of the specified fare and charges|
|7 days - 2 days prior to the date of travel||30% of the specified fare and charges|
|The day before the date of travel||50% of the specified fare and charges|
|On the date of travel||100% of the specified fare and charges|
|Cancellation without notice (no-show)||100% of the specified fare and charges|
- Taxi(Passengers 3)
- Sedan(Passengers 3)
- Full Size Van(Passengers 8~9)
- Small Size Bus(Passengers 21~25)
- Medium Size Bus(Passengers 27~28)
- Large Size Bus(Passengers 45~60)