Hiroshima Tour Details
- Tour Code
Come see the rich culture of Hiroshima and breath taking view of Miyajima!
This is an exclusive tour by our chartered vehicles. Using this service, you can charter your vehicle Limousine, Van, or Bus which is most suitable for your group and visit many attractive sightseeing spots. You don't have to hurry for any other tourist. This tour is only for your group!
- Pick up at Hiroshima city
- Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park - (Admission Fee: 50JPY)
- Ferry Ride to Miyajima
- Lunch & Sightseeing in Miyajima *Itsukushima Shrine, Five story pagoda and more - (Admission Fee: Adult 300JPY/Child 100JPY)
- Ferry Ride back to Hiroshima
- Drop off at Hiroshima city
Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park
Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park is dedicated to the legacy of Hiroshima as the first city in the world to suffer a nuclear attack, and to the memories of the bomb's direct and indirect victims. There are a number of memorials, monuments, museums, and lecture halls, which draw over a million visitors annually.
Miyajima is an island located less than an hour from the center of Hiroshima and it is most famous for its giant torii gate, which at high tide seems to float on top of the water. The sight is ranked as one of Japan's three best views.
Known for the unique and bold concept of being built in the sea as well as its elegant architectural style called “Shinden Zukuri”. The shrine complex is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Ferry to Miyajima
This eco-friendly Ferry will take you from Hiroshima to Miyajima Island in 10 minutes. The interior of the ferry is clean and well maintained, and it is also wheelchair accessible. There is a panorama deck on the ferry where you can take great picture of the torii gate.
|Full Size Van||8~9||62,000 JPY|
|Small Size Bus||21~25||70,000 JPY|
|Medium Size Bus||27~28||82,000 JPY|
|Large Size Bus||45~60||94,000 JPY|
- All prices are of each chartered vehicles, not per person.
- All prices don't include admission fees and lunch fees.
- We recommend you to hire an English-speaking guide for your tour. They can guide you at the sightseeing spots in English. Also they can help you pay admission fees or lunch fees in Japanese.
<< 8 hours : 45,000 JPY, inc.tax >>
Please note that the price is to be paid in advance with credit cards. We accept VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, and Diners. If you can confirm your reservation, we will send you a payment email with URL link to the credit card payment form through which you can make a payment online. Please note that your reservation won't be completed unless the payment is made in advance.
Cancellation of all or part of bookings shall incur a cancellation charge described below.
|Up to 15 days prior to date of travel||No cancellation fee|
|14 - 8 days prior to date of travel||20% of the specified fare and charges|
|7 days - 2 days prior to the date of travel||30% of the specified fare and charges|
|The day before the date of travel||50% of the specified fare and charges|
|On the date of travel||100% of the specified fare and charges|
|Cancellation without notice (no-show)||100% of the specified fare and charges|
- Taxi(Passengers 3)
- Full Size Van(Passengers 8~9)
- Small Size Bus(Passengers 21~25)
- Medium Size Bus(Passengers 27~28)
- Large Size Bus(Passengers 45~60)