Golden Route Tour Details
Tokyo, Mt.Fuji & Hakone, Kyoto, and Osaka
- Tour Code
This is your invitation to experience the magical sights and sound of Japan in a comfortable and secure environment. Japan Golden Route is one of the most popular tour of Charter Bus & Limousine Japan. This package starts from the metropolitan Tokyo to Mt.Fuji and Hakone then finishes with exploring the city of Kyoto and Osaka. This is the great value for the price and the ultimate tour to experience the traditional culture and the splendid nature of Japan.
This is an exclusive tour by our chartered vehicles. Using this service, you can charter your bus which is most suitable for your group and visit many attractive sightseeing spots. You don't have to hurry for any other tourist. This tour is only for your group!
Day 1 : Arrive in Tokyo
Narita International Airport(NRT) / Haneda International Airport(HND)
Hotel in Tokyo
Depending on your flight, you will arrive at Narita International Airport or Haneda International Airport. English speaking Meet & Greet Guide will be waiting for you at the arrival gate and take you to the vehicle. We will then drop the group at the hotel for check-in.
Day 2 : Tokyo Tour
- Central Tokyo Area for pick up
- Meiji Jingu Shrine
- Tokyo Tower - (Admission Fee: Adult 1,420JPY/Child 860JPY)
- Tsukiji Market (free time for lunch)
- mperial Palace
- Asakusa (Sensoji Temple) & Nakamise Shopping Street
- Central Tokyo Area for drop off
333 meters tall Tokyo tower was built in 1958.
The world famous seafood market of Tokyo. You can spend free time for lunch.
When approaching the temple, visitors first enter through the Kaminarimon (Thunder Gate), the outer gate of the Sensoji and one of the most popular sights of traditional Tokyo.
Day 3 : Mt.Fuji & Hakone Tour
- Central Tokyo Area for pick up
- Fuji Visitor Center
- Mt. Fuji 5th step
- Lake Ashi Cruise
- Hakone-en Mt. Komagatake Ropeway - (Admission Fee: Adult 2,260JPY/Child 1,130JPY)
- Drop off at Hotel in Hakone Hot Spring
Mount Fuji is the highest mountain in Japan at 3,776 m (12,388 ft). Please note Mt.Fuji doesn't have snow in summer season.
The lake Ashi is known for its views of Mt. Fuji and its numerous hot springs
Leisure facilities including hotels, lodges, cottages, shops, restaurants, Hakone-en Aquarium, Komagatake Ropeway (aerial lift line) and more.
Day 4 : Hakone to Kyoto
- Depart Hakone
- Arrive in Kyoto
Direct transfer only. Including a few times stops for lunch and rest on the highway.
Day 5 : Kyoto Tour
- Central Kyoto area for pick up
- Fushimi Inari Shrine
- Kinkakuji Temple (Golden Pavilion) - (Admission Fee: Adult 400JPY/Child 300JPY)
- Sanjusangendo (1001 Statues of Kannon) - (Admission Fee: Adult 600JPY/Child 300JPY)
- Kiyomizu Temple - (Admission Fee: Adult 300JPY/Child 200JPY)
- Central Kyoto area for drop off
Fushimi Inari Shrine
It is famous for its thousands of vermilion torii gates, which straddle a network of trails behind its main buildings.
Kinkakuji Temple(Golden Pavilion)
The Golden Pavilion was built in 1397 and burned twice and was reconstructed after five years.
Kiyomizu temple was first constructed during the early part of the Heian period and is believed to date back on the year 768.
Day 6 : Osaka Tour
- Central Kyoto Area for pick up
- Osaka Castle - (Admission Fee: Adult 600JPY/Child Free) / Osaka History Museum
- Dotonbori (Lunch & Shopping)
- Shitennoji Temple - (Admission Fee: Adult 1,100JPY/Child 700JPY)
- Floating Garden Observatory - (Admission Fee: Adult 700JPY/Child 500JPY)
- Central Osaka Area for drop off
It is the symbol of Osaka and one of Japan's most famous castles,situating on a plot of land roughly one kilometer square at the centre of Osaka City.There are many souvenir shops in the castle and you can take a picture with Warrior attired staff outside
Shitennoji is the oldest Buddhism temple in Japan, built in 593 by Prince Shotoku, who first brought in Buddhism to Japan. They were remained the original Asuka period design after carefully reconstruction eventhough several times of fire disaster throughout many centuries.
It is the city's most famous shopping and entertainment district and is famous for its historic theaters (all gone now), its shops and restaurant.
Day 7 : Depart Osaka
Hotel in Osaka
Kansai International Airport(KIX)
The bus will pick the group up at the hotel 3.5 Hours before the flight departure time and take you to Kansai International Airport. Have a safe flight!
|Vehicle Types||Passengers||Prices(without Guide)|
|Small Size Bus||10||780,000 JPY|
|Medium Size Bus||18||870,000 JPY|
|Large Size Bus||35||980,000 JPY|
- All prices are of each chartered vehicles, not per person.
- All prices apply to the vehicles that we own. Please note that the prices can be different if they are occupied.
- All prices include Highway tolls, Parking fees, Driver's accommodation & Taxes.
- All prices don't include Admission fees, Lunch fees, Dinner fees & Hotel fees. Please note reservation of hotels are on your own.
- Maximum of tour hours per day is 9 hours. Over 9 hours need overtime charges.
- We recommend you to hire an English-speaking guide for your tour. They can guide you at the sightseeing spots in English. Also they can help you pay admission fees or lunch fees in Japanese.
- Other language guides are also available. (Chinese, Korean, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian)
Please note that the price is to be paid in advance with credit cards. We accept VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, and Diners. If you can confirm your reservation, we will send you a payment email with URL link to the credit card payment form through which you can make a payment online. Please note that your reservation won't be completed unless the payment is made in advance.
Cancellation of all or part of bookings shall incur a cancellation charge described below.
|Up to 15 days prior to date of travel||No cancellation fee|
|14 - 8 days prior to date of travel||20% of the specified fare and charges|
|7 days - 2 days prior to the date of travel||30% of the specified fare and charges|
|The day before the date of travel||50% of the specified fare and charges|
|On the date of travel||100% of the specified fare and charges|
|Cancellation without notice (no-show)||100% of the specified fare and charges|
- Small Size Bus(Passengers 10)
- Medium Size Bus(Passengers 18)
- Large Size Bus(Passengers 35)